Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Why should you vote for Kerry & Edwards?

I woke up this morning feeling very negative about the 2004 elections. I don't want another 4 years of Bush---I am sure that is very clear from my postings. But I started thinking to myself, is it really enough to be against Bush? Why am I for Kerry? And that's when I ran into this article that brightened my day.

Why should you vote for John Kerry? Because he and Edwards will surround themselves with better, smarter, and more capable people. John Kerry will find people who are more concerned about America than about corporations.

Thank you to dailyKos for pointing this article out. It was just what I needed this morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise