Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Oklahoma here I come!!!!



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

I've been to all the states in red. Now some of those places I was just barely in---I've only changed planes in Texas, I rode the train through Alabama and Mississippi. I stepped on the corner of New Mexico (along with Colorado, Utah, and Arizona).

A goal I've had since I was about 7, and first started exploring maps was to visit all 50 states. Now I am thinking to myself, is there really a good reason to visit Oklahoma? I'm sure I can find good excuses to visit my other unvisited states, Alaska, Vermont, and Maine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise