Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

People I am pissed at

I really thought that Kerry was going to fight this thing, but its looking like he is about to concede. I am pissed. I have a whole long line of people that I am pissed at. Here is my list, I'm sure I will add to it.

1. The Republican Party for turning the non-issue of gay marriage into an issue.
2. Voters for being sucked into the bigoted gay marriage issue.
3. Ohio voters for not concentrating on real issues, such as our crumbling economy.
4. Myself for not doing more to campaign for Kerry.
5. Myself for not getting involved more in the primary process so that we might have a better candidate than Kerry.
6. Ken Blackwell, Ohio Secretary of State, for working his hardest to disenfranchise new voters
7. NBC News and Tom Brokaw for calling the Ohio results before provisional votes were counted and before any of the other networks.
8. Rudy Giuliani. At about 3 am early Wednesday morning Giuliani was being interviewed by NBC----he said that Kerry was hurting America because Kerry wanted the votes counted in Ohio. Mayor Giuliani---- I DON'T CARE IF WE ARE AT WAR-------AMERICA IS STILL A DEMOCRACY AND EVERY VOTE DESERVES TO BE COUNTED.
9. The Republican Party for making America feel that dissent is anti-American and unpatriotic.
10. Undecided voters----What the hell was there to be undecided about?
11. Sinclair Broadcasting----I'm sick of Mark Hyman's stupid right wing editorials.
12. Sinclair Broadcasting----For pulling ABC news coverage of election returns at Midnight. Nothing was close to being decided at that hour. Was it really necessary to broadcast some stupid entertainment "news" show?

Like I said I am sure that I will add to this list as the day goes on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise