Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Friday, November 26, 2004

Stuffed, Thankful, and Content

Stuffed! Is there anything else one can actually say about Thanksgiving? Probably. My wife and I cooked Thanksgiving for the first time (ok about half the meal was things we picked up at the store and reheated), and no one got sick. That's a plus. I helped my Mom carve the turkey, and I only cut my finger once. That's another plus. All is good in my little corner of the world. And that's a plus. So I guess there are lots of reasons to be thankful. I promise to go back to being a discontented turtle with my next post, but for tonight I'm a contented turtle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise