Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Monday, February 28, 2005

Lack of Creative Energy

I haven't had much in my blog lately. Everything I have posted seems to be from a link that I saw somewhere else. I'm at a complete creative lull, and I'm not quite sure why.

I suppose the obvious thing for me to do would to talk about my new job; but I'm not sure I really want to go there. People at work know that I blog and I don't want to get off on the wrong foot with anyone there. It was so much easier to blog when I was substitute teaching because I felt very anonymous within the system. My lack of anonymity with the new job makes me feel paranoid.

I'm sick bitching about politics and Republicans.....yes it needs to be done, but it has worn me down. I feel powerless that my silly little posts won't change anything. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise