Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

REVIEW: Revelations on NBC

Well I was lucky enough to be sent a preview DVD on NBC's new series Revelations. I am still not sure what to think about this show. I think at this point I would describe myself as intrigued. It is definitely a show that has the potential to build overtime, this first episode was a lot of introducing characters and setting up the premise. It struck me as a religious oriented X-Files, except instead of 2 FBI agents we have a nun and a scientist/professor (Bill Pullman) trying to explain the unexplainable (and witness the battle between good and evil). The show also has elements of CSI and Medium mixed in. If you think the show would interest you I would definitely give the first couple episodes a try, because otherwise I think one could be totally lost trying to join the series later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise