Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Information and Entertainment Overload

A few weeks ago I had posted how I was feeling overwhelmed by so much news, information, and information. Well I still haven't found an answer, but I have managed to reduce the number of blogs that I monitor regularly from about 140 to about 75. It is still too many, but it is a definite improvement. Well what's my point? I found this great discussion thread on Metafilter about information overload and a blog entry about entertainment overload. At the very least it is good to know that others are feeling the same overload.

To paraphrase my mom, you can read anything you want, but you can't read everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise