Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Add your own caption!


Caption 1:
President Bush: Do I look as creepy as I think I do?
Magraret Spellings: YES! And stop checking out my tits!

Caption 2:
Margaret Spellings: You are all feeling very sleepy.
President Bush: I love it when she makes everyone cluck like a chicken.

Caption 3:
Margaret Spellings: I hope Lisa Loeb doesn't need her glasses back.

Caption 4:
President Bush: She looks so pink and soft. Just like a bunny. Pet the bunny. Nice bunny.

Caption 5:
Margaret Spellings: The President is this tall when he isn't standing on his step stool.

Caption 6:
Margaret Spellings: In order to make sure that no child has left behind I will hypnotize every last one of them.
President Bush: Maybe she can hypnotize all of those Kerry voters also so they stop laughing when I tell them I have a mandate. Hee, hee, hee, I said man date.

Your turn.

Credit is due to my wife for the hypnotism idea.

Original Picture was from CNN.

1 Comments:

At 17 November, 2004 16:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Margaret Spelling - my gi-hugeous cuffs seem to be making my hands float in the air!!!!! HLEP!!!!!!!

Bush - hhehehehehehehe. she talked to me. girls never talk to me. maybe she wants to make out behind the bleachers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise