Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Are you spending wisely?

Have you ever thought about the fact that you may be unknowingly supporting Republicans with your purchasing decisions? Choose the Blue will help you determine whether corporations are using the money you have given them to support Democrats versus Republicans.

I think this site is a good start, but I would be even more interested in knowing which corporations keep their money completely out of politics. I think one of the major problems we have with our political system is that we have allowed corporate money to have too much control over the entire system (Republicans and Democrats alike). But still if I have to choose over spending my cash with a Democrat or a Republican company I will pick the Democrat supporting company every day of the week.

Thanks for the link Suzanne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise