Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

What are you gonna do about it? - Red Roach Blog

Red Roach and I bantered back and forth about the importance of voting several times during the election, but I think he makes an excellent point today. If we want to change the world we have to do it ourselves. Changing the world requires much more than the simple and relatively easy act of voting (even though I will say it again it sucks to stand outside in the rain for 3.5 hours). Are we willing to put in that effort? The bigger question is what are we going to apply that effort toward? I don't know for myself what that issue will be....but I know I have important thinking to do over the next few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise