Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Do I Need A Catch Phrase?

I want to transform my life into a sitcom. Why?
  1. No one ever works on a sitcom. They might go to work, but they don't do anything.
  2. Despite the lack of work there is never a shortage of cash.
  3. The women in my life would all show lots of cleavage.
  4. Any problem that I might have would be wrapped up within 30 minutes.
  5. My life would be extra special every February and November for sweeps.
  6. I would always have something funny to say.
My first step in developing my sitcom life is for me to adopt a catch phrase. With that in mind I've been reading this book called Zounds: A Browser's Dictionary of Interjections. I have narrowed my catch phrase possibilities to the following choices:
  1. Whoop-de-do
  2. Uffda
  3. Gadzooks
  4. Trollope
  5. Gardyloo
  6. Alakazam
  7. Stuff and nonsense!
  8. Oopsy daisy
  9. Zut alors!
  10. Outta sight!

2 Comments:

At 05 March, 2005 08:55, Blogger Tabor said...

I like gardyloo. Think I'll use it and see how it goes.

 
At 09 March, 2005 16:33, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to be the quirky lesbian neighbor.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise