Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

What happened in Ohio?

I haven't gone off about the 2004 election in quite a while (actually I haven't gone off on much of anything on here in quite a long while---but that's a different post). I had several friends and family members ask me why in the world would people in Ohio vote for Bush? Ohio's economy has sunk under Bush, unemployment has rocketed yet Bush somehow got the most votes. This video about election day in Columbus gives you a flavor of the snafus that were taking place. I personally stood in line for 3.5 hours.

Also check out this post by Jim Lampley about the high likelihood that the election was stolen, his argument relies on science and math which of course the Republicans oppose (but that's another post also).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise