Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Monday, June 07, 2004

Sleep Cycle

I have the oddest sleep cycle. I was finally getting my sleep patterns under control. When I was working as a substitute teacher I was getting to bed around 1 AM and waking up around 7AM. Yes, I know I need more than 6 hours of sleep, but I was trying. Well school ended last week and I have stayed up until 4 AM every night since. This morning I woke up at 8 AM to drive my wife to work. I then dropped the car off at the shop and walked home. I walked in the door about 10 AM and by 11 AM I decided I needed a nap....well I slept until 245 PM. The problem is I start my summer job on Thursday. I am royally screwed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise