Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The election results in Ohio get messier and messier

What a fricking mess! My parents, my wife, and I were walking around the Short North (a Columbus neighborhood) and we walked by a shop that was closing because the owner wanted to work on fixing the election mess in Ohio. Talk about dedication, and putting your neck on the line. I wish I could remember the name of the shop and owner so that I could give her the props that she truly deserves.

BuzzFlash > Contributor > Re-Vote, Not Recount, in Ohio

1 Comments:

At 30 November, 2004 15:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a mess! At least we know we can still get a free iPod through the miracle of marketing. This is an absolutely free and easy way to get a free iPod. No tricks other than signing up for an easily cancelled deal with BMG music or Columbia House or one of those things. Click here to find out how.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise