Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

The Ultimate Humiliation?

So the question I am left wondering is, how much damage can a Chalupa do to a person? Personally if I ever needed to assault a Taco Bell employee I think I would use a hard shell taco or maybe a Burrito Supreme (something with some heft, that would stay together as it flew through the air).

Speaking of Taco Bell, Last Saturday night at about 3am I visited the Taco Bell right next to the Ohio State campus. What a freak show! It probably didn't help that it was the same week as the Hell City Tattoo Festival or Hempfest. But it made for an odd mix of tattooed freaks, stoned dreadlocked freaks, and just to top it off slutty sorority girl freaks (Oh yeah and two of Columbus's finest serving as security). Not that I'm complaining....not bad entertainment to go along with my late night burrito. The whole thing reminded me of drunken college days going to visit my buddy andy and then going out for drunken Taco Bell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise