Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Friday, July 23, 2004

Movie Commercials

The one thing I have learned in this attempt to see movies every day for a week is that the ads that are played before movies get old really fast.  I can see these movies 2 or 3 times before I am completely sick of them.  Have you seen the Fanta commercial with the brightly dressed girls singing and waterskiing? Yikes.  The one I still can't figure out is Bod....it is some sort of scent that men are supposed to spray on themselves---personally it looks like window cleaner.  Well I guess some people like to by weird crap!

Luckily I've been about 10 minutes late to the movies the last few times I have gone, so I've eliminated some of the torture from my life.  If only I could get rid of the people who feel they must talk through an entire movie.

I was worrying that I wasn't letting out enough discontent on this blog to justify its title....I guess I don't have to worry about that with this entry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise