Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Monday, July 12, 2004

Non-stop movie plan thwarted by wife

Yes I had said earlier that I was going to see movies for at least a week straight. Well it crumbled to pieces. I went Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Well on Wednesday my wife had different plans for me....so it blew my shot at a week straight. I will complete this mission before my summer is over. That I vow!

1 Comments:

At 12 July, 2004 09:15, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Listen, bub. I did not "thwart" your plans. I just did not want to join you at the movies and wanted to spend some time with you since you were basically spending every free evening at the movies. Since we would also be having guests at our house this weekend, I thought one night together would be nice. I did not realize how evil I was for thinking that. HAHAHAHA ....ok, just busting your chops. I promise not to thwart any similiar plans in the future. You can go on your mission in peace. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise