Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Monday, July 12, 2004

ANCHORMAN

I went and saw Anchorman with my wife, brother-in-law, and his girlfriend this afternoon. It was a funny movie. Dumb, silly fun, but never the less funny. I really wasn't sure if I was going to like it, it wasn't on my list of movies to see but everyone else wanted to see it. I laughed almost constantly through the movie. But it was also one of those movies that don't linger in your head that long---if you asked me to tell you any real details of the story at this point I doubt that I could. But it did what it was supposed to do...it was a fun silly mindless summer movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise