Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Virtual Bubblewrap - the original, providing bubble popping fun since 1996

This is the sort of stuff that happens to find me when I am surfing the web late at night. Maybe I should just go to bed earlier.

But speaking of bubble wrap, about five years ago I used to work for professional environmental association. I had to do a lot of shipping of various stuff, so quite often I would have the large sheets of bubble wrap in my office. After most everyone else had left the office for the evening my friend/colleague from down the hall would come to my office, wrap his entire body in bubble wrap, and proceed to roll around on the floor popping all the bubbles. Of course no one would believe when I told them about this guy rolling around on the floor in bubble wrap.

Bring us back to the present, the insane man who rolled around the floor in bubble wrap is now the CEO of this professional association, and me I'm just a lowly part-time substitute teacher. What's my point? I have no idea, but where would I be if I would have just rolled around in the bubble wrap instead? Hmmmmmm.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise