Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Is There A Bulls-Eye on My Back???

My wife and I moved away from Washington DC because of work, the cost of living, and also because DC seemed to have too much trouble aimed at it (9/11 attacks, anthrax, beltway snipers).

We ended up moving to boring old Columbus, Ohio. At least it would be safer than Washington, DC. Now I'm not so sure. We've had a Columbus Beltway shooter (at least his aim wasn't quite as good), and now today's report that al-Qaida was attempting to blow up a mall in Columbus. What's next antrhax in Columbus?

If my blogs come to an end it means that I have decided to move into an unlisted cave---maybe then they will stop following us.

Interesting side note: Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger partially owns Columbus's newest and largest mall---the Easton Town Center.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise