Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Miscellaneous thoughts

Thought 1: The Lakers lost----YEAH! Where the hell did these Pistons come from. Even though I didn't want it to happen, I thought at some point the Lakers would get it together and dominate---but it never happened. What a crushing defeat for the Lakers.

Thought 2: I'm in the middle of watching the movie Masked and Anonymous with Bob Dylan and many others. The music is great of course but it is a really weird arthouse movie. I'm never sure with the strange odd movies, am I not getting it, or is it just a bad movie. If anyone else has seen this movie I would love to hear your opinions.

Thought 3: The new job is going well, but there sure were a lot of criers in the library today. I wish I could understand how so much noise could come out of such a little person.

Thought 4: I told my wife about my blogging for the first time today. She was reading the new issue of Time and came across the blogging article. So I figured it was a good time to show her what I've been up to. She seemed impressed....I also showed her TJ's Place which has been one of the funniest and interesting blogs that I have encountered. She was upset that I mentioned our car situation, she thinks that whenever I write about her it is unfavorable. She may be write, but its not on purpose. I usually end up writing about her when I am in a cranky mood, maybe I should stop doing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise