Discontented Turtle

Sleep deprived ramblings about life, current events, politics, travel, education, books, movies, and music.

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

New Glasses and Reading Upside Down

I picked up new glasses today. My prescription just barely changed. I swear everytime that I get new glasses it feels as if my brain is on drugs for the first few days. My focus is all off and it makes me feel absolutely groggy.

Part of my job is reading stories to kids, and usually when I read a book out loud I face the book towards the kids and I read upside down. For some reason with these new glasses I couldn't read upside down for the life of me.

Try reading upside down sometimes.....this is a very important skill for both story readers and teachers.

Well my tired eyes want lots of rest so goodnight to all.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on Blogwise